Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker II Review
Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker II is one of the most popular small size Bluetooth speakers. Considering other manufactures it’s pumping out with a new design and improvement and also two different colors. Bose SoundLink Mini 2 is very sleek wireless Bluetooth speaker that building with some extraordinary feature. If you are looking for a small size, big output speaker, you can choose the Bose Sound Link Mini Bluetooth Speaker II. Its identical look makes your opinion amazing. So, let’s check out this review of Bose SoundLink Mini 2.
Why should you buy Bose SoundLink Mini 2?
- Most of the speaker is not so heavy, but, Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker II is made with Aluminum and it’s able to take the heavy pressure
- This is the first version is essentially fixed every single complaint in the previous version.
- A strong Bluetooth connection up to 30 feet, you can also play music without Bluetooth, because there is an Aux input on the speaker.
- Big sound for its small size. Yes, it’s louder than its size.
Key Features of the Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker II
The main attraction of Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker II has big sound for its tiny size. With a small size, it’s louder than many speakers in its class. You can enjoy deep bass with this speaker. It is giving you the impression of deep and full bass on this small size. As many portable speakers are not providing deeper bass, but, Sound Link mini 2 is different. You don’t need to devote sound quality in the name of portability. It’s so much better to impress you.
Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker II came with an elegant design with 2 colors, black (carbon) and pearl. It’s lightly curved with the casing. It’s a little bit bigger than many more Bluetooth speakers. So, you can take it with one hand, but it won’t suit your pocket. The speaker came to power and volume buttons, so you have to control playback from the device. As it is made of aluminum, it’s strong enough which is not available on many speakers in its class.
Battery life is the most important factor for wireless speakers. Bose SoundLink Mini 2 came with a rechargeable Li-ion battery that can play music up to 10 hours per full charge. You can recharge the battery from any USB source such as wall charger, PC, etc. You may not get mentioned 10 hour battery life if you play it on the highest volume. But, till now, its one of the best speakers with good battery quality.
The Bose SoundLink Mini 2 offers you wireless music streaming via Bluetooth. You can playback music from any Bluetooth Supported device such as mobile phone, tablet. This speaker can connect to your device from up to 30 feet away. That means from a good distance you can play music from your device and control the playback. You can connect it with your smart TV to play music. Aux input of the speaker enables you to play music wirelessly from those devices which are not Bluetooth Compatible.
- 10 hours of battery life.
- Speakerphone feature helps you to receive phone calls.
- Can connect to a device from up to 30 feet away.
- Elegant design makes it more attractive.
- As it is made with Aluminum, so, it’s much harder than the other speakers in its class.
- The Bose SoundLink mini 2 doesn’t support aptx or NFC
- You can’t charge your mobile phone from the speaker
- It’s costly, but its battery is non-removable, so if you face any problem with the battery, you have no option.
Q: Can I make phone calls by connecting this Bose SoundLink mini Bluetooth speaker II?
A: Yes, you can.
Q: Can I play music without Bluetooth?
A: Yes, you can play, there is a 3.5 mm jack input to play music without Bluetooth.
Q: Can I use it while charging?
A: It is the most asked question of many people. Yes, you can use it while charging.
With a loud sound, elegant design, Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker II worth its price. You can enjoy deep bass and high-quality sound wherever you go. The strong battery backup will help you to enjoy music for a long time and speakerphone function makes it more attractive. But the original one was perfect for producing impressive sound. Bose SoundLink Mini 2 is not much better from this side.